Fellowship of Isis
Fellowship of Isis Central Foundation Center
Homepage Archive


What's New!

Our Blog


Introduction
Manifesto - Join


FOI Bookstore


Foundation Center
Castle Festivals
INIV Newsletter


Online Library
Liturgy & Other Books
Lawrence's Works
The Call of Isis



Goddess Art Gallery


FOI Audio Gallery


Castle Photo Gallery


FOI Founders
Olivia
Lawrence
Pamela



FOI History
Historic Photos


Other Resources
Juno Covella
FOI Prayers
Monthly Oracle



FOI Societies
College of Isis
Spiral of the Adepti
FOI Priesthood
Druid Clan of Dana
Noble Order of Tara
Muses Symposium
Center Guidelines



Center Listings


Solitary & New Members



Contact / FAQ

Search this site

About this site

Donate



Fellowship of Isis key
This Fellowship of Isis website has been authorized by the FOI Foundation Center: Clonegal Castle, Enniscorthy, Eire


Fellowship of Isis Foundation Center
Clonegal Castle, Enniscorthy, Eire

Temple of Isis Portico


The Fellowship of Isis Foundation Center is located at Huntington (Clonegal) Castle in Enniscorthy, Ireland. The members of the Rainbow Circle of Brigid oversee the Castle festivals, among other duties within the Fellowship, and the current Steward of the FOI is Cressida Pryor. Pamela Currey, Lawrence Durdin-Robertson's granddaughter and Cressida's successor, lives nearby and cares for the Castle Temple on a regular basis. Please see the links below for more information.

A note about the Castle name; Clonegal Castle was first built in 1625 and in 1680 the owner, Sir Laurence Esmonde, changed the name from Clonegal to Huntington. Lawrence Durdin-Robertson writes: "The castle was formerly known as Clonogan or Clonegal Castle, but was renamed Huntington Castle after a place called Hunnington in Lincolnshire from which the Esmondes originally came. The name 'Huntington' probably was due to a mispronunciation. It was changed back to its old name of Clonegal Castle in the 1970's." The Durdin-Robertson family currently living at the Castle reestablished the name of Huntington, however within the Fellowship of Isis it is often refer to as Clonegal Castle.

Contact email: Please type this email address into your mail program.
(CircleOfBrigid (at) fellowshipofisis.com)

Current Foundation Center Policy Documents

Castle Festivals & Events

FOI Center & Title Registration

All FOI Letters 1998-present day

Cressida Pryor

Rainbow Circle & the Circle of Brigid

Temple Prayer Tree

Temple of Isis Tour


























































© Copyright
All Rights Reserved.